The Windrush Clinic is run by David Wilson and Sarah Bentley who are both committed to the well being of the patients visiting the clinic.
David Wilson. BSc.,LicAc.,BAcC.,DipCHM.,RCHM.,DipTui’Na.,ITEC.
- Licensed Acupuncturist and member of the British Acupuncture Council.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner and member of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Diploma in Tui’Na acupressure massage
- Previous lecturer in Chinese Herbal Medicine Paediatrics at The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine (CICM) and was part of the team targeted with the development and writing of the Herb course at the college.
Some of the Post Graduate training David has taken is as follows:
- Paediatrics training specialising in treating children.
- Specialist training courses in the treatment of skin disease over five years.
- Training in the treatment of Musculoskeletal Pain and Dysfunction at The Royal London Homeopathic Hospital NHS Trust with Dr A.Ward.
- Cancer and It’s Treatments at Mount Vernon NHS Trust Hospital
Sarah has trained in all aspects of running a Chinese Herbal Pharmacy. The courses are run at the Chinese Herb Garden which is attached to the botanical gardens at Bristol University.
Main Treatment Room